He he he

To: linux@neteng.engr.sgi.com
Subject: He he he
From: Larry McVoy <lm@neteng.engr.sgi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 20:45:18 -0800
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I like news like this.  By the way, we are really really close to signing
David as a summer intern here.  He's certainl'y a handful (the only person
that I know that swears more than I do, and if you've hung out in B9, you
know that's saying a lot :-)   We're working on ways to channel all that
energy and I think we have a plan.  As soon as it is official, I'll post the
details here.

I think Ariel wants to have a Linux on SGI kickoff meeting soon - I hope
folks are hip to that.