Welcome to linux

Subject: Welcome to linux
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 02:21:36 -0800

Welcome to the linux mailing list!

you can send mail to "" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Sat Feb 24  3:32:43 1996]

This mailing list is for those of us at SGI
who believe Linux is a good thing that we shouldn't ignore or
even better: do something proactive about it.

As a first step we would like to see a port of Linux to the MIPS
architecture happen.  A mailing list of the interested people
may accelerate this process by bringing the right people together.

If you no longer wish to receive this list, send the following to

        unsubscribe linux

Ariel Faigon (ariel@engr) is the owner of this list.
Happy Linuxing.