Welcome to linux

To: linux-archive@neteng.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Welcome to linux
From: Majordomo@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 02:21:36 -0800

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Sat Feb 24  3:32:43 1996]

who believe Linux is a good thing that we shouldn't ignore or
even better: do something proactive about it.

As a first step we would like to see a port of Linux to the MIPS
architecture happen.  A mailing list of the interested people
may accelerate this process by bringing the right people together.

If you no longer wish to receive this list, send the following to
linux-request@relay.engr.sgi.com:

        unsubscribe linux

Ariel Faigon (ariel@engr) is the owner of this list.
Happy Linuxing.