Re: Mips with linux

To: Bertrand HENRY <BHenry@ciril.net>
Subject: Re: Mips with linux
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:54:41 -0300
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 02:54:49PM +0200, Bertrand HENRY wrote:

> where can i download Linux for Mips ?
> I can't acces to your website (Blank screen)

Thanks for telling this.  It notes that the local firewall through which
I'm accessing the net and Fnet's firewall are mutually exclusive, so I
cannot update the FAQ from here; my last attempt resulted in truncation
of the FAQ document.  I'll fix that asap but that means not before May 29.

The same document is also available from
http://oss.sgi.com/mips/mips-howto.html or any LDP site.