Re: Mips with linux

To: Bertrand HENRY <>
Subject: Re: Mips with linux
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:54:41 -0300
On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 02:54:49PM +0200, Bertrand HENRY wrote:

> where can i download Linux for Mips ?
> I can't acces to your website (Blank screen)

Thanks for telling this.  It notes that the local firewall through which
I'm accessing the net and Fnet's firewall are mutually exclusive, so I
cannot update the FAQ from here; my last attempt resulted in truncation
of the FAQ document.  I'll fix that asap but that means not before May 29.

The same document is also available from or any LDP site.