[ r3000 support]

Subject: [ r3000 support]
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:28:46 +0200
----- Forwarded message from Dries van Oosten <> -----

From: Dries van Oosten <>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:41:11 +0200 (MET DST)
To: <>

I was recently given a Tektronix xp217c terminal. This type is build
around a lr33020 from LSI, which I understand, is a processor from the
R3000 family. The machine has a 256 color framebuffer, ps/2 mouse and
keyboard, something that looks like 2 rs232 ports and 8 megabyte internal
memory. On your website, you ask people who own R3000 based machine to
contact you, so here I am *grin*. I have just gotten the machine, so I
haven't had a chance to check anything yet. If you have any question
please feel free to ask. Where should I start if I would try to port
Linux/MIPS to this thing?

----- End forwarded message -----