Subject: [ MIPS]
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:36:54 +0200
----- Forwarded message from Jay Konrad <> -----

From: Jay Konrad <>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:57:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi guys!

I just bought myself a SGI Indigo2 with an R8000 - I do like Linux a lot and
use it on most of my Intel-based PCs, so naturally I would like to test it on
this box as well. However, I would rate myself a beginner, though I
am practicing hard :-) I was at Cebit in Germany last week, but the guys from
SGI did not know shit, to tell the truth.

Well, anyway, I will get some webspace soon, so naturally I would love to help
you guys by opening up a mirror site. Just tell me what to do.

----- End forwarded message -----