[jkonrad@fonts.de: MIPS]

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: [jkonrad@fonts.de: MIPS]
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:36:54 +0200
----- Forwarded message from Jay Konrad <jkonrad@fonts.de> -----

From: Jay Konrad <jkonrad@fonts.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:57:24 +0200 (MET DST)
To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: MIPS

Hi guys!

I just bought myself a SGI Indigo2 with an R8000 - I do like Linux a lot and
use it on most of my Intel-based PCs, so naturally I would like to test it on
this box as well. However, I would rate myself a beginner, though I
am practicing hard :-) I was at Cebit in Germany last week, but the guys from
SGI did not know shit, to tell the truth.

Well, anyway, I will get some webspace soon, so naturally I would love to help
you guys by opening up a mirror site. Just tell me what to do.

Yours,

Jay

----- End forwarded message -----