Re: strace package

To: "'linux-mips@oss.sgi.com'" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>, linux-mips <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Re: strace package
From: Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cistron.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:33:46 +0100
Previously Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
>  Well, here is most of the information available from the site...
>
>                  Welcome to http://strace.sourceforge.net/
>
>       We're Sorry but this Project hasn't yet uploaded their personal
>                                 webpage yet.
>           Please check back soon for updates or visit SourceForge

Hmm, I guess I should fix that :)

I've started looking at strace again after not having had any time for
it in a while, and strace 4.3 should appear in a week or so. If there
are any problems with the MIPS support now is the time to tell me.
I'm especially interesting in strace reporting umoven() errors while
tracing a program.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |