Re: PCI video graphics card

Subject: Re: PCI video graphics card
From: Hiroo HAYASHI <>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 14:22:59 +0900
Jun> I got voodoo3 2000 and 3000 working recently.  You can get the driver on
Jun>  I had to modify the driver a little
Jun> bit.  I submitted all my changes to the author.  He might have already
Jun> integrate the changes.  If not, I can look it up and send the patch to
Jun> you.

Thank you for your quick response.  I've check the patch and found
that your patch is already applied;

+ * History:
+ *
+ * 0.2.2 (released 2000-10-07) Fixes in the multihead handling code
+ *                            3dfx board initialization
+ *                            added MIPS support
+ *                                     (Thanks to Jun Sun for the testing)
+ *                            testing, testing, testing...
+ *

Jun> I also have MediaQ 2000 fb driver working, but I don't think you can get
Jun> the card easily.

I know the card and it is very expensive because it is only for
evaluation of the chip.

Thank you.
Hiroo Hayashi   System LSI Architecture Dept.
                Computer on Silicon Development Center
                TOSHIBA Corporation