Re: Bug Tracker online

To: spock@mgnet.de (Klaus Naumann)
Subject: Re: Bug Tracker online
From: Ulrich Teichert <ut@netsurf.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:16:03 +0200 (MEST)
Cc: ut@netsurf.de (Ulrich Teichert), linux-mips@oss.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Hi!

>We actually could. I have a status called "Info" - so
>we could just add bugs with status Info and make a summary like
>"Bootmessages of Indigo2 (22102000)" and paste the info into the
>text field.
>
>Anyone against that or better solutions ?

Umm... I would prefer to use a designated state - it's much
easier to search for. When you're abusing a system: be nice, even
when it's your own ;-)

Just my 2 Pf (way less than cents),
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Paralysed (The Sewergrooves),