Re: Bug Tracker online

To: Ulrich Teichert <ut@netsurf.de>
Subject: Re: Bug Tracker online
From: Klaus Naumann <spock@mgnet.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 13:54:18 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr
On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, Ulrich Teichert wrote:

> Hi!
> >ok, we just need to think about a good way to make the thing happen.
> >Anyone with a good idea mail me ;)
>
> Couldn't we just take the bug tracker? I mean, add a state to the bugs,
> abuse a text field, et voila.

We actually could. I have a status called "Info" - so
we could just add bugs with status Info and make a summary like
"Bootmessages of Indigo2 (22102000)" and paste the info into the
text field.

Anyone against that or better solutions ?

        Klaus

--
Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | (http://www.mgnet.de/) (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network