Re: Bug Tracker online

To: Ulrich Teichert <>
Subject: Re: Bug Tracker online
From: Klaus Naumann <>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 13:54:18 +0200 (CEST)
On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, Ulrich Teichert wrote:

> Hi!
> >ok, we just need to think about a good way to make the thing happen.
> >Anyone with a good idea mail me ;)
> Couldn't we just take the bug tracker? I mean, add a state to the bugs,
> abuse a text field, et voila.

We actually could. I have a status called "Info" - so
we could just add bugs with status Info and make a summary like
"Bootmessages of Indigo2 (22102000)" and paste the info into the
text field.

Anyone against that or better solutions ?

Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | ( (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network
Phone / FAX : ++49/177/7862964  | E-Mail: (
PGP Key     :