Bug Tracker online

To: Linux/MIPS list <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>, "Linux MIPS fnet.fr" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Bug Tracker online
From: Klaus Naumann <spock@mgnet.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 19:45:22 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all,

I've written a bug tracker lately which is online as of now.
It is intended to make it easier to track the problems of
Linux/MIPS and to give the developers a more clear input and
overview of the situation.
You can visit it at www.linux-mips.org -> Click "Bug Tracker"
Some notes: I have not protected this stuff with a password or so.
I'll take a close look what's going on and if it gets abused I have
some ideas how to make it more secure. But as of now I hope we
don't need to make things more complicated than they must be.
If you want to receive a mail whenever something in the que changes,
you can subscribe to a list of ppl which will be emailed.

Well, thanks, have fun and hope you find it usable.
If you encounter any bugs, have problems or suggestions feel
free to mail me and tell me to make it much better.

        CU, Klaus

--
Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | (http://www.mgnet.de/) (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network