Re: The initial results (Re: stable binutils, gcc, glibc ...

To: Jun Sun <jsun@mvista.com>
Subject: Re: The initial results (Re: stable binutils, gcc, glibc ...
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:18:24 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr, linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: flo@rfc822.org
On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 02:20:42AM -0700, Jun Sun wrote:

> On the other hand, if you try to search for egcs-1.0.3a, I bet you will
> really have a hard time - I suppose ftp is conveniently forgotten due to
> the new, crowded, over-populated web.

Try http://ftpsearch.ntnu.no

It returns a couple of hundrets of links

BTW: Does anyone still use archie ? I just installed it after
years of non usage and i guess i have problems finding
an archie server :)

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@rfc822.org                  +49-5201-669912
      "Write only memory - Oops. Time for my medication again ..."