Re: insmod hates RELA?

To: Keith Owens <kaos@melbourne.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: insmod hates RELA?
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 14:05:13 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr
On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Keith Owens wrote:

> Against modutils 2.3.17.  Does 2.3.17+this patch work on mips?

 That's exactly my patch. ;-)  Yes -- it stops complaining, but it doesn't
make it load the ipv6 module (the only one I have) successfully (the
kernel crashes, IIRC). I suppose it's not a modutils' fault, though -- my
development environment is not as stable as I wish so this may actually be
a gcc, binutils or kernel issue.  Unfortunately I cannot afford tracking
it down at the moment, but I'll look into it when I can.  Anyone feel free
to study the case independently.