Re: libc upgrade

To: Florian Lohoff <>
Subject: Re: libc upgrade
From: "Gleb O. Raiko" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:37:57 +0400
Cc: Ralf Baechle <>,,,
> > Ok, second theory.  What linker where you using to build all this programs?
> > The new needs to know what ld has built programs due to some pretty
> > stupid pre-2.9.something brokeness in R_MIPS_32 reloction handling.
> egcs 1.0.3a binutils 2.8.1 (Very conservative)

Well, another question. Ralf uploaded cross tools rpms year ago. Does
anybody have native rmps for big endian ? Also, does anybody have cross
tools for sparc glibc 2.1 (RH6.x sparc distribution) ? I can't compile
cross gcc on my Ultra, it seems like a bug in the sparc compiler, the
process fails in parsing an enum decl in a header.