Linux on my MIPS Symbol device

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Linux on my MIPS Symbol device
From: Arjuna Arjuna <digitalinstinct@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there. I've been developing a business application,
CE 2.11, for the Symbol ppt 2700 device. This is a
handheld that has a scanner and an RF adapter
integrated into it. The processor is a MIPS R4000 75
mhz, w/ 16 megs. I've been very interested in embedded
linux and I have been following all the news threads
on it as well. My interest has peaked to the point
where I'd like to experiment with one of these Symbol
devices. So can you help me get started ? I know C
programming plus a bunch of 'Windows development
stuff'.

I couldn't think of anything more fun then learning
kernel hacking on a handheld device :)

-Justin