RE: Problems with multiple harddisks on my Indigo2

To: <spock@mgnet.de>, "Linux Debian MIPS" <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>, "Linux MIPS cthulhu" <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>, "Linux MIPS" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>, "MIPS vger" <linux-mips@vger.rutgers.edu>
Subject: RE: Problems with multiple harddisks on my Indigo2
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:33:04 +0100
Hello,

Just to let you guys know...

I just tried the 2x HD thing in IRIX (on my Indy), and no problems!  So, it
IS a Linux/MIPS problem!!

I did:  cp -R /usr /hd2

It was going for about 10 mins, before it ran out of disk space (1GB !). No
errors at all   :)

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  IRC Nick: GadgetMan                      |
 |  E-Mail  : ian@ichilton.co.uk             |