Re: XFree86 3.3.2

To: Dominic Sweetman <dom@algor.co.uk>
Subject: Re: XFree86 3.3.2
From: Dan Aizenstros <dan@vcubed.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:21:19 -0400
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Hello Dominic,

I ported the MILO x86emu code to PMON.  The x86emu code runs
the VGA BIOS on the ATI card and the card appears to initialize
okay.  The only issue may be that the ATI BIOS may calculate
timings incorrectly.  However, the text mode appears to run and
I can use the BIOS to display text on the screen when running PMON.
The Linux framebuffer driver is also able to display text but I
believe it is doing so in graphics mode.

Dan Aizenstros
Software Engineer
V3 Semiconductor Corp.