Re: Icache coherency problems for R3400, DS5000/240

To: "Gleb O. Raiko" <>
Subject: Re: Icache coherency problems for R3400, DS5000/240
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:33:05 +0200 (MET DST)
On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Gleb O. Raiko wrote:

> Hmm. 2.3.99pre6 contained mentioned changes.

 Well, are you sure you aren't referring to some branch, a private copy or
so?  I just checked out the file from again to be sure cvs
didn't break anything here (the file wasn't changed since Mar 28) and it's
identical to my previous copy.  I can't check pre6 as I create tarballs as
needed only; normally my local copy gets updated every night.

 Anyway, please apply the patch to save people trouble.