declance.c / LinuxTag (was: Re: CVS-2.3.99-pre8 broken?)

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: declance.c / LinuxTag (was: Re: CVS-2.3.99-pre8 broken?)
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:13:35 +0200
On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 02:21:52AM +0100, Dave Airlie wrote:

> I was holding the 5000/200 port together at one stage :-), I've got an
> updated declance.c on my web page http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied/mips/
>
> maybe you can check does declance_2_3_48.c works with the latest kernel??

Yes, it works fine - I did not yet have time to do a real stress test,
but it does the bootp request and you can telnet into the machine.

BTW, just in case not everyone knows: from June, 29th to July, 2nd (that
is thursday to sunday) there will be the LinuxTag 2000, a Linux expo and
conference in Stuttgart/Germany. Some of us (Flo, Ralf, Harald and I) will
be there, presenting Linux ports to non-PC-platforms, and Joey will also
be there as he is one of the people organizing the event. The LinuxTag is
a non-profit-event, entrance is for free, and more information can be
found at http://www.linuxtag.org/2000/english/. Perhaps some of you are
interested in coming, too.

Greetings,
Karsten