Re: SIGIO Handler

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: SIGIO Handler
From: Guido Guenther <>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:57:54 +0200
Cc: Guido Guenther <>, Hiroyuki Machida <>,,
On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 10:13:41PM +0200, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 10:07:55PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> > > Ok, but you changed the wrong side, libc's definition is what is broken.
> >
> > I know, but kernel recompiling is much quicker and easier for me to do -
> > therefore I stated it as "workaround" above (until you release a new glibc
> > ;)
> Is uploading as I write this.
> > Xserver works now btw, but is incredible slow(will try to play with dma
> > transfers to speed things up).
> Excellent.  Even if it's slow as molasses, how about making a first release?
I've stitched together some binaries which are completely untested due
to time constraints. They can be found at:

Note that the driver code is really messy, has still a problem with the
in PseudoColor visual and has never been tested on the 24bit newport since
I don't have such a card(exactly speaking I don't even have an Indy but
that's another story ;). I hope I'll find the time to clean up and test
a bit of the code near the weekend.
 -- Guido

GPG-Public Key: