SIGIO Handler

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: SIGIO Handler
From: Guido Guenther <agx@bert.physik.uni-konstanz.de>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 16:11:36 +0200
I'm still trying to get the mouse to work under X. The problem seems not
to be related to X itself but to a kernel/glibc problem. X uses a SIGIO
handler to "get notified" about mouse events. I wrote my own small SIGIO
handler(see attached program) which works fine on my intel box but not
on an indy (glibc-2.0.6-3lm/linux-2.2.13-20000211). Could please someone
else run the attached program on mips/mipsel and check if it works or
give me a hint where to start to look for the problem.
Regards,
 -- Guido

--
GPG-Public Key: http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/guenther.gpg.asc