Linux on the Mips

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Linux on the Mips
From: "Larry Stone" <larrys@vtechinfo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:16:59 -0700
I have looked at your web site which hasn't been updated in the last two
years.  I am the US General Manager for VTech Information, manufacturer of
the VTech Helio Personal Digital Assistant.  We use the MIPS processor chip.
I was wondering what the status of your project is, and whether you can put
me in touch with any people that might be interested in assisting us with
porting Linux to our PDA.  We are currently getting assistance from a person
very knowledgable on the subject, Jay Carlson, but he will be unable to
commit his time into the future.

Thanks,

Larry Stone