DECserver 90TL as serial console for DECstation?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECserver 90TL as serial console for DECstation?
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 21:13:33 +0200
Hallo everyone,

does anyone know whether it it possible to use "reverse-telnet" with a
DECserver 90TL? "Reverse-telnet" shall say: I want to connect to the 90TL
via telnet from my i386 box and get a connection to a selected serial port
which I want to connect to the serial console connector of a DECstation.
This would allow me to have serial console available without requiring a
direct serial connection.

Greetings,
Karsten
--