Re: Mips M/120

To: Roger Anderson <roger.b.anderson@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Mips M/120
From: Eric Jorgensen <alhaz@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 10:44:41 -0600
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Sender: alhaz@puck.airswitch.com
        I have one of these collecting dust too, I haven't tried to boot it up
in years. Mine is missing most of the /usr tree as it was mounted
remotely in it's last installation, and i don't have the tapes or
manuals.

        Uses an R3000 25mhz i think, or maybe it was 33.

        I don't believe there's a linux port in the works for these. I bought
mine for sentimental value (hosted my first unix account) but these days
it's looking more and more like just a big heavy chunk of equipment.

 - Eric