Mips M/120

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Mips M/120
From: "Roger Anderson" <roger.b.anderson@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:19:51 -0500
I have an old Mips M/120 gathering dust that I would like to revive.  It won't boot from the root drive any longer due to the disk sitting idle far too long, but I have three other identical drives to try.  There is an attached 16 port UTP Digiboard for direct RS232 connections in addition to the network interface.  I don't recall the the Mips chip used, but I think it is the earliest Rxxxx.  As far as memory goes, I think it was only 64 MB.  The unit includes the original tape drive (?) and and additional Exabyte 8mm drive which I mounted internally in the expansion chassis.  I have all of the original manuals and the original tapes for the OS and patches.

Any hope for this box or should I just sell the parts?

roger.b.anderson@mindspring.com