MIPS Linux developer meeting

To: "\"MIPS\" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>; \"cthulhu\"" <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: MIPS Linux developer meeting
From: Klaus Naumann <spock@mgnet.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 20:15:30 CEST

Hi,

I invite you all to a MIPS Linux developer meeting on IRC.
It will take place Saturday, 29th April 2000 at 2200 UTC
(i.e. 0:00 CEST or 3 pm PST ).
The server is irc.openprojects.net and the channel is #mipslinux .
The last weeks have shown that people are interested in an IRC
channel and have also shown that it is productive to have such a place.
The problem is that people randomly drop by, miss each other and
as a result of this think that the channel is not active.
Well, I hope that you will join and that we will have a good time.

        CU, Klaus

--
Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | (http://www.mgnet.de/) (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network