MIPS Linux developer meeting

To: "\"MIPS\" <>; \"cthulhu\"" <>
Subject: MIPS Linux developer meeting
From: Klaus Naumann <>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 20:15:30 CEST

I invite you all to a MIPS Linux developer meeting on IRC.
It will take place Saturday, 29th April 2000 at 2200 UTC
(i.e. 0:00 CEST or 3 pm PST ).
The server is and the channel is #mipslinux .
The last weeks have shown that people are interested in an IRC
channel and have also shown that it is productive to have such a place.
The problem is that people randomly drop by, miss each other and
as a result of this think that the channel is not active.
Well, I hope that you will join and that we will have a good time.

        CU, Klaus

Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | ( (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network
Phone / FAX : ++49/3661/675457  | E-Mail: (
PGP Key     :