Help mips-tx39-elf-{tool}

To: "linux-mips@fnet.f" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>, "Kevin D. Kissel" <kevink@mips.com>, Harald Koerfgen <Harald.Koerfgen@home.ivm.de>, "linux-mips@vger.rutgers.edu" <linux-mips@vger.rutgers.edu>, Linux SGI <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>, Dominic Sweetman <dom@algor.co.uk>, Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven@sonycom.com>, Cygnus Developers <rth@cygnus.com>, Andy <andy@wldorf-gmbh.de>
Subject: Help mips-tx39-elf-{tool}
From: andreae@praim.com (Andrea Endrizzi)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:20:06 +0100
Return-receipt-to: "Andrea E." <andreae@praim.com>
Hello Mips,

  Excuse me, i have found your address in my long search in Mips
  Developers Group. I make my apologies if i have wrong the address.

  I use a TX3927 Board , i try to write some little program ( led on/off ) and
  work fine. I try to compile Mips Linux Kernel ( R3000 ) with mips-tx39-elf
  compiler and i have some problem ...

  Is There anyone that have some experiences with Cygnus 98r2 for
  Linux with target mips-tx39-elf-{tool} ???

  Can 2 help me ??

--
Best regards,
 Andrea E.

(mailto: andreae@praim.com)
(icq:    16354714)
(irc:    NeRvOuX)

| Three servers for the admins under the influence of rye,               |
| seven routers for the network techs in their halls of stone            |
| Nine workstations for mortal lusers doomed to die                      |
| One NT box from the dark lord on his throne                            |
| in the land of Redmond where the shadows lie                           |
| One box to run them all, one box to blind them                         |
| one box to control them all and in the darkness grind them             |
| from the land of Redmond where the shadows lie.                        |