CVS kernel and Decstation..

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: CVS kernel and Decstation..
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:45:23 +0000 (GMT)
Well I'm back with my old habitual question,
        I've got my DS5000/200 back in my house finally today, so
hopefully this weekend I'll get it back to speed, currently it is
headless, but I might be able to some stuff done..

So what will the CVS kernel currently work on a R3000 DS5000/200, I'm
talking core stuff, I don't mind having to softnet net drivers etc..
if it won't work do I need a few patches or is it roll up the sleeves
time?

Regards,
        Dave.

--
                David Airlie, Software Engineer
Drua Technologies Ltd, Innovation Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick.