Re: Arcsystem keyboard?

To: ralf@uni-koblenz.de (Ralf Baechle)
Subject: Re: Arcsystem keyboard?
From: Eric Jorgensen <alhaz@xmission.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 09:56:14 -0700 (MST)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
        Oh, no kernel yet. i was hoping someone had pointers to the best
source for that sort of thing, also maybe a milo howto, or, whatever it is
that boots arc based mips systems.

        To start I've downloaded the mips-el tarballs off
ftp.linux.sgi.com, tho it does look like the magnum kernel image there is
pretty old.

        Is this going to be similar to ARC based axp systems, where i need
a small fat16 partition for booting?

 - Eric