Bug in timex.h

Subject: Bug in timex.h
From: Klaus Naumann <>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 16:15:37 CET

while compiling glibc (cross compile) I think I encountered a bug in
include/asm-mips/timex.h .
It uses the define CP0_COUNT and the function read_32bit_cp0_register()
which are defined in mipsregs.h . But the timex.h does _not_
include this file. At least my compiler complained about undefined
CP0_COUNT. I've appended a patch for the problem (Well, I
hope it's fixing the problem in a correct way ;) ).

        Later , Klaus

Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | ( (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network
Phone / FAX : ++49/3661/675457  | E-Mail: (
PGP Key     :