Re: Linux on Algorithmics P4032 dev.board

To: Arnold.Niessen@philips.com
Subject: Re: Linux on Algorithmics P4032 dev.board
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:10:52 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 04:35:21PM +0100, Arnold Niessen wrote:

> So far I have not found a ready-to-use cross compilation
> environment; I have just started to build a gcc-2.95.2
> mips cross compiler; monday I will try to solve the
> first errors which stopped the compilation...
> Any pointers (other than the CrossGCC FAQ and gcc doc) that
> I should be aware of ?

Take a look at ftp://bolug.uni-bonn.de/mips/crossdevel/. According to my
knowledge gcc-2.95.2 does not yet work correctly for MIPS, so you will
have to stick with the egcs-1.0.3a- and egcs-1.0.2-packages on
bolug.uni-bonn.de, which contain mips-specific patches.

HTH,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>