NEC RISCServer Support

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: NEC RISCServer Support
From: Bruce Lane <laneb@bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:38:53 -0800
Sender: laneb@bcstec.ca.boeing.com
NOTE: This is being sent from work. Please direct responses to:
kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com

With that said...

Gentlemen,

        I currently have a spare NEC RISCServer 2200 with two R4000 CPU's that
I would love to resurrect. My coding skills are practically nil, but I
would be happy to (time allowing) try and assist with testing a Linux
port for the system.

        Has there been any further progress on SMP support?

        Thanks in advance.

--
Bruce Lane, RS/6000 Single-Glass (Unix) Support