RE: error in compilation

To: Rabeeh Khoury <rabeeh@galileo.co.il>
Subject: RE: error in compilation
From: Harald Koerfgen <Harald.Koerfgen@home.ivm.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:01:59 +0100 (MET)
Cc: "linux-mips@fnet.fr" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Sender: harry@franz.no.dom
On 10-Feb-00 Rabeeh Khoury wrote:
> Hi all
>
> In cross-compiling the r2300.c file in arch/mips/mm I get these error
> messages :
[snip]

> I'v just recently got the newest sources for the CVS tree on
> linus.linux.sgi.com
>
> do you know whats going on ??!!

Well, I think so. The latest sync with 2.3.28 has wrong declarations in
pgalloc.h. They're perfectly valid for mips64 but not for mips32 any more.

Unfortunately this is not all what's not working for R3000s, the cache
management is broken as well. I have fixes here which work but while I am at it
I would like to reiterate the R3000 cache management, but that will take a few
days.

---
Regards,
Harald