Re: Enhanced 2.2.12 MIPS Kernel Sources Available

To: "Kevin D. Kissell" <kevink@mips.com>
Subject: Re: Enhanced 2.2.12 MIPS Kernel Sources Available
From: "Gleb O. Raiko" <raiko@niisi.msk.ru>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:47:50 +0300
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr
"Kevin D. Kissell" wrote:

> This code is NOT a supported product of MIPS
> Technologies Inc.   It is being made available on an
> "as is" basis subject to the ususal GPL.  It should be
> accessible via anonymous (and blind) FTP for a while at
> ftp://ftp.mips.com/incoming/linux.mips.src.01.01.tar.gz
> and is archived on the Paralogos MIPS/Linux web site at
> http://www.paralogos.com/mipslinux/.  We'd be very interested
> in any feedback, experimental results, and enhancements
> that any of you may wish to provide, and I will answer
> email questions to the extent that my time allows.

It'll be great if you would put just patches too. I guess, it'll be easy
for us to look through set of patches instead of downloading entire
2.2.12 and making diff -ruN on it. Then, there might be a core patch
that decribes changes in machine independent part of the kernel and the
rest might cover specific boards. Most of developers here will be
interested in the core patch, I guess.

Regards,
Gleb.