Re: udp checksum

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>
Subject: Re: udp checksum
From: Rabeeh Khoury <rabeeh@galileo.co.il>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:37:46 +0200
Cc: "linux-mips@fnet.fr" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
The Ethernet port is part of our new chip - GT96100 which is System
controller + 2 ethernet ports
+ 8 Serial ports (which can be configured as framerelay ports , ISDN and
many more protocols) +
2 PCI and other more.

so the ethernet port is an embedded port in the chip. as i have noted ; i
managed to ramp up
NFS over the system with full functionality. meaning that the packets are
sent and received correct
but the crc checksum is wrong in the udp (it uses functions included from
include/asm-mips/checksum)

could it be that the error in checksum calculations is that i'm using big
mips configuration ?