PC monitor + DS equipment..

Subject: PC monitor + DS equipment..
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:57:20 +0000 (GMT)
I know I asked this before, but I can't find the answer in my mail box :-)

What do I need to do to get a PC monitor working with a DECstation?
 do I need a PC monitor with RGB inputs? , all I have is a Gateway
Multisync 15 inch monitor with a standard VGA connector, is there anything
I can do with it or will I have to try and get one of the big DS monitors
into a car and home :-)

------------ David Airlie,,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \