Stock Holders and Investors - - SPECIAL RECOMMENDATION

To: jinjop4@bolt.com
Subject: Stock Holders and Investors - - SPECIAL RECOMMENDATION
From: uox7@uox7ed.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 23:37:22 -0600 (CST)
George, here is that secret opinion letter we talked about on the phone.

  Don't tell Paul you saw it yet. It is the best shot at 300% to 500% gain
  since we got that AOL information on the runup. Everyone here is excited,
  and wait until the news is announced, we will have enough to retire.
  Regards, sophie

  SPECIAL RECOMMENDATION: EUROTELECOM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.

  THIS UNDERVALUED COMPANY REPRESENTS AN EARLY STAGE DISCOVERY OF A
  SUCCESSFUL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GROWTH COMPANY. EUROTELECOM
  HAS NOT HAD A PROMOTION AND IS VIRTUALLY UNDISCOVERED.
  Trading Symbol: EUTCE
  Recent Share Price: $2.25
  Shares Outstanding: 6,426,360
  Approximate Share Float: 500,000
  Recommendation: Buy up to $10.00
  Hold Period: Through Dec. 2000
  Appreciation Range: $30 - $40
  Full Reporting: Form 10SB Filed.

  INVESTMENT APPEAL; COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS:
  * Contracts (40+) under bid: $255 Million; increasing by year end.
  * Full Service Telephone company application begun.
  * Acquisitions to be announced in USA & UK.
  * Application for IPO on London Exchange in process.
  * Filed Form 10SB to become fully reporting.
  * Contract announcements in first year (1999) exceed $3/share.
  * Revenues for 2000 would exceed $9/share based on outstanding contract bids.
  * Fiber Optic Cable wholesale distributor.
  * Distributor for Advanced New I.T. Connectivity for CLECs & ISPs.

  COMPANY MANAGEMENT:
  EuroTelecom conducts its operations and expansion plans based on a business
plan
  that was meticulously developed over two years.

 COMPANY DESCRIPTION: EuroTelecom Communications Inc. is a global Turnkey
  Provider of computer and information technology services and products.

  * Stock Quote: http://quote.yahoo.com/ (Yahoo symbol: EUTCE.OB)
  (Trading symbol will revert to EUTC after SEC filings are final).

to hear no more, hit button