Algorithmics P4032 board

Subject: Algorithmics P4032 board
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:39:17 +0100 (MET)
Dear Linux/MIPS-ers,

We have some Algorithmics P4032 boards which we
want to run Linux on (they currently run pSOS).
As far as I understood so far, Linux is running, but
problems remain with DMA-based cards.

A second goal for us would be to determine how much
effort it is to port Real-Time Linux or RTAI to
this board. If this is within reasonable bounds,
we will do this work also.

I would appreciate any pointers, tips, URLs, and
status of earlier experiences so that we could
start focusing on the real work (and hopefully

Best regards,
A.J. Niessen                  | Philips Research Laboratories
Building WY 2.51              | Prof. Holstlaan 4
Phone: (+31-40-27)42715/43173 | 5656 AA Eindhoven
Fax: (+31-40-27)44648         | The Netherlands
E-Mail on mailing lists:
E-Mail old (still works):