RedHat / SUSE

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: RedHat / SUSE
From: "Wayne Allen" <wayne@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:39:56 -0000
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 1999 4:45 PM
Subject: Binutils woes

Greetings

I am currently running 2 DEC's a 3100 and 5000/33 on a version of Linux from
the DEC/LINUX website. Due to various reasons I am going to have to rebuild
my linux system and change from Redhat to SUSE (6.2) Am I going to have any
problems in relation to the Dec's and the development system, as although at
the moment I am just downloading and running pre-compiled code, I would like
to start to investigate the compilation side (my main interest will be the
SCSI on the 3100)?

Any comments will be most gratefully recieved....

Wayne