Re: Binutils woes

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Binutils woes
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:37:02 +0100
Richard van den Berg wrote:

[egcs]
> Have you tried 1.0.3a? That version is explained in the Linux/MIPS HOWTO.
> Together with binutils 2.8.1 it builded running binaries and glibc 2.0.7.
> If ftp.linux.sgi.com hasn't the rpm's I'll upload them whereever you like.

I have not found them at sgi.com, so if you could put up the
egcs*-1.0.3a.mipsel.rpms somewhere that would be very helpful. BTW, is
there a problem with your webpages? The link
http://web.inter.NL.net/users/schnecke/mips/ on decstation.unix-ag.org
gives me a "You don't have permission to access /users/schnecke/mips/ on
this server."

Thanks,
Karsten
--