Re: TruckOffice2000

To: (John McDonnell jnr.)
Subject: Re: TruckOffice2000
From: Ulrich Teichert <>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:34:00 +0100 (MET)

>On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 wrote:
>> TruckOffice2000 computerizes the workflow operations of dump trucking
>> companies.  It integrates
>what's all this about?
>Does it run on Linux? Is it MIPS specific? Do we really need a dump truck
>to carry our DECstation monitors?

I second that. I get 4-5 junk mails through this list which I could not
block. Couldn't someone check the config? I'm on the deb-mips list
(amongst others), too and haven't got *one* spam through this list,
only through Annoying.

Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail:
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Poliittinen Laulu (Punk Lurex OK),
24539 Neumuenster, Germany|Windy (The Decibels), Monkey On Your Back (Clinic)