Special Webhosting and Dedicated Server Offer

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Special Webhosting and Dedicated Server Offer
From: info@infowatch.net (Info Watch)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:56:51 -0500
If you wish to be excluded from any future mailings,
reply with "remove" in the subject header.

http://www.infowatch.net

InfoWatch would like to introduce our Special Hosting and Dedicated
Server Plans

* Budget Plans from $14.95 Mo.
* E-commerce Plans from $49.95 Mo.
* Dedicated Server Plan from $99.00 Mo. (Ask about YOUR FREE Server!)

* Sign up for 6 months, and we'll WAIVE the setup fee
* Sign up for 10 months, and we'll WAIVE the setup fee and give you 2 FREE
months
* Sign up for 12 months, and we'll give you a FULL FREE 2nd year of hosting
* UNLIMITED E-mail, E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply

* FREE registration of your domain with over 950 search engines
* Multiple, Redundant, High-Speed connections to the web
* INTERNATIONAL Hosting
* Access to your account anytime from your own browser
* Full Microsoft Front Page support
* Unlimited FTP updates
* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
* Comprehensive statistics program shows you everything
* Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
* Friendly customer support
* Additional plans also available

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InfoWatch's service after 30 days,
we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer fees.

http://www.infowatch.net
info@infowatch.net.