FREE KNIFE-our boo boo,YOUR GAIN

To: nice, people@fnet.fr
Subject: FREE KNIFE-our boo boo,YOUR GAIN
From: multi-knife@usa.net
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:53:51 +0200 (MET DST)
                   OUR LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!

We have surplus inventory that we must unload.  Or else we will have to pay
inventory taxes and that will
put us out of business!

We are giving away a fabulous multi-function knife for FREE!  It is a
16-function knife with stainless steel
blade and chrome plated implements.  Measures 3 1/2" closed.  Functions include
can opener, corkscrew,
reamer, manicure blade, sturdy reamer, phillips screwdriver, hook disgorger,
fish scaler, wood/rope saw,
scissors, cutting blade, cap lifter, slot screwdriver, key ring, toothpick, and
tweezers.  All in a gift box.

Mail order catalogs sell this item for $35.00 or more!

Minimum shipping/handling charge is applicable.

For more info and to see a picture of this great multi-function knife, please
e-mail us at:
mailto:freeknife@bigfoot.com?subject=FreeKnife

To be removed and not receive future offers from us, please send us an e-mail
to:
mailto:99surplus@bigfoot.com?subject=Remove and we will remove you promptly
from our database.