CVS 2.3.10 + framebuffer + keyboard, DS5000/200

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: CVS 2.3.10 + framebuffer + keyboard, DS5000/200
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:09:02 +0100 (IST)
hi,
        I've just gotten CVS 2.3.10 and started applying the patches for
fb support and keyboard and it compiles fine, but it hangs at some stage
during the bootup sequence... it gets as far as Initializing random number
generator usually, when booting with init=/bin/bash it hung after I did a
few cd's around, no response no oops... a reset shows the PC in a function
but this is different after each crash ...

So what changes did 2.3.10 make to break stuff ??

back to 2.3.9 I think for development work ..

Dave.

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \