DS5000/200 2.3.9 tarfile available...

Subject: DS5000/200 2.3.9 tarfile available...
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:12:18 +0100 (IST)
        I've just put up a tarfile of 2.3.9 for the DS5000/200 only, it
contains framebuffer support for the pmag-ba, basic keyboard support,
lowercase and uppercase keys, no Ctrl, Alt or Lock support yet (wierd
huh?), the DS5000/200 Ethernet driver,

The tarball is at

The .config I am using is also in that directory, ds5000-200.config
This is for a cross-compiling environment ...

I'll try and catch myself up with the 2.3.10 in CVS later on ..

------------ David Airlie,,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \