Linux MIPS

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Linux MIPS
From: Lucas Philippidis <luca@acm.poly.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:48:40 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

I have a Riscstation 2200 by NEC, running 2 MIPS processors(4400) at 200
MHZ each.  I am having trouble installing Linux MIPS, I have NT loaded.
There is no more support for NT, so I have to instal a supported operating
system.  I also can't find any software for NT on MIPS.

I need some help installing linux mips on this system.  I would like to
have a briefly outlined description for the installation procedure. If
there is some site or web page with detailed instructions on how to
install Linux Mips, I would greatly appreciate having the location.  If
not, I would appreciate any help regarding this issue.

Thank You,
-Lucas