some success with dz.c keyboard driver ....

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: some success with dz.c keyboard driver ....
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:21:21 +0100 (IST)
I've gotten my DS5000/200 DZ-based keyboard kinda working, I can type on
it and the basic characters in capital letters appear on the my console
with the PMAG-BA video driver,

I was looking at mouse support, but I've just realised that my mouse is
broken, and I've got a red-wire bypass on the block, so mouse support may
take some time ...

Can someone get me an XF86Config file for XF68_FBDev? that works for them?
I just want to see X start :-)

Dave.

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \