interrupt problem again...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: interrupt problem again...
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 19:44:09 +0100 (IST)
Hi,
        I've some more info on my previous hanging problem and my own
workaround for the interrupts, what was happening was the serial console
was interrupting ( I got a prom_printf to the monitor ), over and over
again, and nothing else seemed to be happening, the SCSI interrupts seemed
to get lost somewhere..

So I've turned off the dz transmitter enable for the dz serial console
except when the character is written or the console has been opened ..

seems to work, I get interrupts only for when I should ... still something
wrong somewhere but I'm happy enough with my workaround for now :-)

Dave.

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \