Re: subscribtion to mailing list

To: Richard van den Berg <R.vandenBerg@inter.NL.net>
From: BONNE Kristoff <kristoff.bonne@belbone.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:05:11 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: GUILLEVIC Jean-Yves <jyguillevic@trace.fr>, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Greetings,

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Richard van den Berg wrote:
> > I have a SGI 4D25 and a DEC VAX Station 3100 M38
> > I d'like them to run on linux-mips...

> You can forget that with the VAXstation, it has a VAX processor, not a
> MIPS. ...
There is a (new) linux-on-vax project. Check out
http://www.mssl.ucl.ac.uk/~atp/linux-vax/

(or try netbsd/vax).

BTW. A very interesting web-page on all kind of ports of linux can be
found on 'http://www.ctv.es/USERS/xose/linux/linux_ports.html'

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.
--
KB905-RIPE (home)                               belgacom internet backbone
(c=be,a=rtt,p=belgacomgroup,s=Bonne,g=Kristoff) MTM & Internat. Connect