Re: subscribtion to mailing list

To: Richard van den Berg <>
From: BONNE Kristoff <>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:05:11 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: GUILLEVIC Jean-Yves <>,

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Richard van den Berg wrote:
> > I have a SGI 4D25 and a DEC VAX Station 3100 M38
> > I d'like them to run on linux-mips...
> You can forget that with the VAXstation, it has a VAX processor, not a
> MIPS. ...
There is a (new) linux-on-vax project. Check out

(or try netbsd/vax).

BTW. A very interesting web-page on all kind of ports of linux can be
found on ''

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.
KB905-RIPE (home)                               belgacom internet backbone
(c=be,a=rtt,p=belgacomgroup,s=Bonne,g=Kristoff) MTM & Internat. Connect                      fax: +32 2 2024123