trying to get PMAG-BA working on DS5000/200

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: trying to get PMAG-BA working on DS5000/200
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:03:31 +0100 (IST)
Well I've got hopefully the PMAG-BA support compiled in properly to a
2.2.10 on my DS5000/200,
I see

TURBOchannel rev. 1 at 25.0 MHz (no parity)
slot 0: DEC      PMAG-BA  V5.3a

so it sees the card I get

pmagbafb.c: found in slot 0 at address be000000.
pmagbafb.c: Trying to initialise PMAG-BA fb ...
Console: switching to frame buffer device

so it finds it, and says stuff but I don't see anything happening on the
monitor Linux boots up the rest of the way ... what am I missing?

Dave.

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \