Re: initrd.img

To: "Gleb O. Raiko" <raiko@niisi.msk.ru>
Subject: Re: initrd.img
From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr@baby-dragons.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
        Hello Gleb,  Thank you very much .  This will help me to
        do a port of linux I have been dreaming about ... JimL

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Gleb O. Raiko wrote:
> Hello,
> "Mr. James W. Laferriere" wrote:
> >         Hello Gleb,  Are the scripts you mentioned below available
> >         gpl ?  ,  Reason I am asking is of you can share them with
> >         us ?  And then if you are willing to ?  Tia,  JimL

> Sure, they are GPLed. Well, they're not so huge and I attach them.
 ... fine descriptions snipped ...
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |